Monday, October 1, 2007

Fin

It's the Monday after the festival and it's safe to say that the 2007 edition of THIN AIR, Winnipeg International Writers Festival is no more.

That is not to say that I'm finished blowing HOT AIR...though the events I attended and the conversations I had are quickly fading from my all-too-human memory, the multimedia evidence of same has still to be exhumed from my video camera, my stills camera, and my computer.

To wit, I've got videos of readings by two former Manitobans, Lawrence Hill and Pamela Banting, a commentary (with artfully blurry pics yet!) on Saturday afternoon's Bitter Pint of Murder event, and a highlight reel of pictures that never made it up on the blog during the week yet to post.

But you'll have to bear with me. I've got the life I neglected whilst HOT AIRing to tend to...

That said, it shouldn't take me too long to get my (multimedia) act together, so check back soon!

Yours,

Ariel

No comments: